Your data is in safe hands. We take every measure to ensure user records are secure and remain confidential. We are fully HIPAA compliant, the most respected global standard for protecting sensitive user data. We will never share any user health records or account details.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to get lab tests?
- Can the doctor give me a sick note for work or school?
- Can the doctor give me a prescription?
- What is Health at Hand?
- How much does it cost to use Health at Hand?
- Does Health at Hand accept insurance direct billing or pay and claim?
- Can a Health at Hand doctor really properly conduct an examination and make a diagnosis only using video?
- How secure is the Health at Hand platform?