Health at Hand is an app-based live video consultation platform, providing users with convenient, affordable access to licenced doctors wherever and whenever care is needed. Anyone over the age of 18 can sign up and gain access to a doctor within minutes.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to get lab tests?
- Can the doctor give me a sick note for work or school?
- Can the doctor give me a prescription?
- What is Health at Hand?
- How much does it cost to use Health at Hand?
- Does Health at Hand accept insurance direct billing or pay and claim?
- Can a Health at Hand doctor really properly conduct an examination and make a diagnosis only using video?
- How secure is the Health at Hand platform?