Currently, Health at Hand does not have direct billing with any medical insurers. All payment is made using your credit card and we do not provide signed/ stamped insurance forms for pay and claim. However, we are working hard on signing partnerships with leading insurance providers and will be introducing this service shortly.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I need to get lab tests?
- Can the doctor give me a sick note for work or school?
- Can the doctor give me a prescription?
- What is Health at Hand?
- How much does it cost to use Health at Hand?
- Does Health at Hand accept insurance direct billing or pay and claim?
- Can a Health at Hand doctor really properly conduct an examination and make a diagnosis only using video?
- How secure is the Health at Hand platform?