Please check your device is Android or iOS as we only support Android and iOS at this time. You will not be able to find our app in the Google Play Store or iTunes app store if your device is running a version of Android/iOS that we do not support. Health at Hand requires your device to be running iOS 9.1 or later on iPhone or iPad and 4.1 or later on Android.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if the call quality is very poor, with video buffering and audio distortion?
- What do I do if I can't hear the doctor?
- What do I do if the call is disconnected before I have completed my consultation?
- What do I do if my video freezes mid-call?
- Is there technical support if I have trouble using Health at Hand?
- The Health at Hand app is not working, what can I do?
- Why can’t I find the Health at Hand app in the app store?
- Do I have to use my mobile data to use the Health at Hand app?
- Do I have to use WIFI to use the Health at Hand app?
- Why has my credit card been rejected?