We are sorry to hear you have having problems using the app. Common troubleshooting tips for app difficulties include restarting your device, or removing and then reinstalling the app. Our Patient Support team is able to help diagnose and resolve technical issues between 8am and 6pm. Please email email@example.com or call +971 (0) 55 637 1615.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if the call quality is very poor, with video buffering and audio distortion?
- What do I do if I can't hear the doctor?
- What do I do if the call is disconnected before I have completed my consultation?
- What do I do if my video freezes mid-call?
- Is there technical support if I have trouble using Health at Hand?
- The Health at Hand app is not working, what can I do?
- Why can’t I find the Health at Hand app in the app store?
- Do I have to use my mobile data to use the Health at Hand app?
- Do I have to use WIFI to use the Health at Hand app?
- Why has my credit card been rejected?