If you need further advice you can start a new video consultation. You will be paired with the first doctor available, who will be able to access your previous Health at Hand consultation history, providing seamless care.
Articles in this section
- How long are consultations?
- Can I leave the waiting room?
- Are video consultations recorded?
- How long will I have to wait for a consultation?
- Can I choose my doctor?
- What happens if my consultation goes over 15 minutes?
- I have a complex medical history. How can I be sure the doctor is fully informed if I have never seen him or her before?
- Can the doctor complete a medical form for my visa or other official document?
- Can I follow up with the doctor after the consultation by phone, email or messaging?
- Can I get a record of my doctor’s notes?