You need either WIFI or mobile data when using the app.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if the call quality is very poor, with video buffering and audio distortion?
- What do I do if I can't hear the doctor?
- What do I do if the call is disconnected before I have completed my consultation?
- What do I do if my video freezes mid-call?
- Is there technical support if I have trouble using Health at Hand?
- The Health at Hand app is not working, what can I do?
- Why can’t I find the Health at Hand app in the app store?
- Do I have to use my mobile data to use the Health at Hand app?
- Do I have to use WIFI to use the Health at Hand app?
- Why has my credit card been rejected?
Article is closed for comments.