If your call is disconnected due to technical issues, a support ticket will be automatically raised and you will be contacted by our Patient Support team. Depending on the issue and the point at which you were at in your consultation, you may have to reconnect. If you have any queries regarding an interrupted call, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What do I do if the call quality is very poor, with video buffering and audio distortion?
- What do I do if I can't hear the doctor?
- What do I do if the call is disconnected before I have completed my consultation?
- What do I do if my video freezes mid-call?
- Is there technical support if I have trouble using Health at Hand?
- The Health at Hand app is not working, what can I do?
- Why can’t I find the Health at Hand app in the app store?
- Do I have to use my mobile data to use the Health at Hand app?
- Do I have to use WIFI to use the Health at Hand app?
- Why has my credit card been rejected?