No, we do not record video consultations; they are not saved on any server, nor will they be accessible at any time in the future.
Articles in this section
- How long are consultations?
- Can I leave the waiting room?
- Are video consultations recorded?
- How long will I have to wait for a consultation?
- Can I choose my doctor?
- What happens if my consultation goes over 15 minutes?
- I have a complex medical history. How can I be sure the doctor is fully informed if I have never seen him or her before?
- Can the doctor complete a medical form for my visa or other official document?
- Can I follow up with the doctor after the consultation by phone, email or messaging?
- Can I get a record of my doctor’s notes?