Frequently Asked Questions
- What does account linking mean?
- I have bought a Family Subscription. How do I add other family members?
- Do all subscription plans auto-renew?
- Can I downgrade my subscription plan?
- Can I upgrade my subscription plan?
- Can I get a refund for my subscription plan?
What To Expect
- What happens if I need to get lab tests?
- Can the doctor give me a sick note for work or school?
- Can the doctor give me a prescription?
- What is Health at Hand?
- How much does it cost to use Health at Hand?
- Does Health at Hand accept insurance direct billing or pay and claim?
- How long are consultations?
- Can I leave the waiting room?
- Are video consultations recorded?
- How long will I have to wait for a consultation?
- Can I choose my doctor?
- What happens if my consultation goes over 15 minutes?
What to call in for
- What symptoms are treated by Health at Hand doctors?
- Are there any health issues Health at Hand cannot help me with?
- What happens if I call and the doctor cannot treat me? Will I still be charged?
- How do I know if I should go straight to emergency?
- How do I know if I should go to see a doctor in person instead?
- What do I do if the call quality is very poor, with video buffering and audio distortion?
- What do I do if I can't hear the doctor?
- What do I do if the call is disconnected before I have completed my consultation?
- What do I do if my video freezes mid-call?
- Is there technical support if I have trouble using Health at Hand?
- The Health at Hand app is not working, what can I do?